For weeks, President Trump and his supporters have demanded the identity of the whistleblower who triggered the impeachment inquiry be exposed. On Wednesday, Trump’s eldest son revealed the name of the alleged whistleblower in a tweet.
Posts from the same category:
- Republican Rep. Will Hurd breaks with Trump, insists whistleblower remain anonymous
- The debate over unmasking the whistleblower
- Democrats release impeachment resolution that calls for open hearings
- DHS whistleblower: Intelligence on Russian election interference withheld because it made Trump 'look bad'
- Trump threatens that the stock market will crash if he is impeached