House Democrats have released a resolution that calls for “open and investigative proceedings” in the impeachment inquiry against President Trump for his alleged political interference in foreign aid to Ukraine.
Posts from the same category:
- Trump rails against impeachment inquiry as his supporters see a ‘coup’
- Former Acting Attorney General: ‘Abuse of Power Is Not a Crime’
- Impeachment witnesses tested Republican defenses of Trump one by one
- Not much for Trump to be thankful for in latest impeachment news
- As impeachment passes, Pelosi warns Dems: No cheering from the bench