President Trump and his allies have called for the whistleblower who filed a complaint that launched impeachment to be publicly identified. Does the public have the right to know or does the whistleblower deserve anonymity.
Posts from the same category:
- Republican Rep. Will Hurd breaks with Trump, insists whistleblower remain anonymous
- Trump Jr. tweets name of alleged whistleblower
- Schiff takes charge of impeachment, issues stern warnings to Trump and Pompeo
- Impeachment witnesses tested Republican defenses of Trump one by one
- Jon Karl Schools Meghan McCain: Actually, It’s ‘Very Easy to Understand’ Why Trump’s Ukraine Call Is ‘Bad’