Three years after President Trump first signed an executive order barring entry to the U.S. for citizens of seven majority-Muslim countries, he’s adding six new countries to the so-called travel ban list.
Posts from the same category:
- China's isolation grows as virus toll reaches 259
- Judge blocks Portland police from using physical force against journalists
- Trump: Any Jew voting Democratic is uninformed or disloyal
- Democrats have a long list of possible witnesses in Trump impeachment inquiry
- Fed up Venezuelans find solace on the beach