Three years after President Trump first signed an executive order barring entry to the U.S. for citizens of seven majority-Muslim countries, he’s adding six new countries to the so-called travel ban list.
Posts from the same category:
- China's isolation grows as virus toll reaches 259
- European air executives, airlines, urge Canada to safely restore travel
- 'No such thing happened': Former acting AG Sally Yates says Obama, Biden did not urge Flynn inquiry
- Judge blocks Portland police from using physical force against journalists
- Democrats have a long list of possible witnesses in Trump impeachment inquiry