President Trump is taking his followers down a path of increasingly unhinged conspiracies about millions of votes being altered by mysterious forces manipulating computer systems and voting machines, said Rep. Denver Riggleman, R-Va.
Posts from the same category:
- Trump says 'I don't know' how map was altered to show Alabama in Hurricane Dorian's path
- Trump says he's paid 'millions' in taxes but rejects Biden’s demands to release his returns
- Prominent Trump backer, evangelical minister Jeffress admits Biden has won
- Trump calls for disenfranchising American voters, but his tweets are toothless
- ‘Fox & Friends’ Desperately Tries to End Unhinged Giuliani Interview, Repeatedly Fails