In 1921, as many as 300 black residents of Tulsa, Okla. were killed in one of the worst instances of racial violence in American history. Why is such a horrific event largely left out of U.S. history?
Posts from the same category:
- Indian holy site prays for closure after court battle
- A gun is fired on US school grounds twice a week, database reveals
- Police: White teen girl aimed to attack black Georgia church
- Chicago suffers bloody weekend as gun violence leaves seven dead
- Flights cancelled after Hong Kong protesters target airport