The fall congressional session is not a week old, but there have already been a number of events related to gun control on Capitol Hill. That suggests the furious debate over Second Amendment rights and restrictions will dominate the following months.
Posts from the same category:
- Ocasio-Cortez: Trump was 'clearly engaged in extortion and bribery'
- Lawsuit challenges California's assault weapons ban
- Israeli airstrike kills Islamic Jihad commander in Gaza home
- Congresswoman's exit prompts question of equity amid scandal
- Buttigieg, surging in Iowa, has a plan to win it all. Here it is.