The fall congressional session is not a week old, but there have already been a number of events related to gun control on Capitol Hill. That suggests the furious debate over Second Amendment rights and restrictions will dominate the following months.
Posts from the same category:
- Lawsuit challenges California's assault weapons ban
- Buttigieg, surging in Iowa, has a plan to win it all. Here it is.
- Israeli airstrike kills Islamic Jihad commander in Gaza home
- Kamala Harris Swings At Tulsi Gabbard For Going After Record As California Prosecutor
- Congresswoman's exit prompts question of equity amid scandal