The fall congressional session is not a week old, but there have already been a number of events related to gun control on Capitol Hill. That suggests the furious debate over Second Amendment rights and restrictions will dominate the following months.
Posts from the same category:
- Supreme Court conservatives reportedly don't trust John Roberts for a 5th vote on gun rights cases
- Trump's refusal to commit to peaceful transfer of power provokes outrage, rebukes on Capitol Hill
- Ocasio-Cortez: Trump was 'clearly engaged in extortion and bribery'
- Joe Biden: Incoherent and Indefensible on Abortion
- Conspiracy-mongering Republican seeking John Lewis seat gets social media boost from Trump