“Color revolutions” is the term used for popular uprisings against authoritarian regimes, such as those that took place in former Soviet countries, such as Ukraine and Georgia in, the early-and-mid-2000s. Though likely an unfamiliar term for most Americans, the recent warnings from Trump allies about an American color revolution set off alarm bells for some experts on the topic.
Posts from the same category:
- Why Trump should wait until after the election to announce a COVID-19 vaccine
- Wrong-way crash on Interstate 95 in Georgia kills 6 people, including Virginia parents and their 3 children
- WHO: Countries complaining about contact tracing are 'lame'
- Trump adds six new countries to travel ban list
- Democrats' Medicare for All must consider union-won plans: AFL-CIO