Read more from Yahoo News: Turkey's President Erdogan bluffed Trump out of Syria. The problem for House Republicans isn’t lack of targets; Democrats are defending seats in roughly 30 districts that Trump won in 2016. Instead, the problem is Trump’s relative unpopularity.
Posts from the same category:
- Turkey Mistakenly Shells U.S. Special Forces in Syria: Report
- Buoyed by U.S., Erdogan Vows to Expel Syrian Forces From Idlib
- Republicans can find common ground on guns, Kellyanne Conway says
- Erdogan Threatens Europe With Refugees After Syria Criticism
- As impeachment passes, Pelosi warns Dems: No cheering from the bench