A New Jersey man whose number was found in the back pocket of one of the perpetrators of last week’s fatal attack on a Jewish market has been arrested for illegally possessing a weapon, federal authorities said. A-Hady hasn’t been charged with providing any of the weapons used in Tuesday’s bloody rampage in Jersey City. David Anderson and Francine Graham killed Jersey City Police Det.
Posts from the same category:
- 9-year-old charged with murder in 5 Illinois fire deaths
- Groups ask California governor to deter parolee deportations
- Gov, mayor say official who called Jews 'brutes' should quit
- FBI Reports Chicago Gangs Have Formed Pact to Shoot Cops ‘On Sight’
- Why a visit by a Saudi official to New Jersey is now part of the 9/11 investigation