A northwestern Indiana couple allegedly used a car to force two teenage boys off a road, angered that the twin brothers were riding bicycles adorned with flags supporting President Donald Trump, before ripping one of the sibling’s flag from his bike, police said Friday. Hobart police said Snapchat videos helped officers secure charges against Kyren Gregory Perry-Jones, 23, and Cailyn Marie Smith, 18, in connection with a July 22 incident. Police Capt. James Gonzales said the Hobart couple are accused of driving in their car, running the 14-year-old boys off of the road, and making threats toward them.
Posts from the same category:
- Police chief: Officer faked shooting, distress call
- Suspects linked to New Hampshire couple's deaths found in Mexico
- St. Louis Gun Couple: The White House and Federal Government Are on Our Side
- 2 Oklahoma police officers shot, suspect taken into custody
- Canada deploys divers in search for fugitive teen murder suspects