An Alabama police officer staged a shooting last month to make it look like he was under attack, a police chief said Thursday. Birmingham Police Chief Patrick Smith said that Officer Keith Buchanan made a distress call early July 21 while patrolling an isolated area. Shots could be heard in the background, and an abandoned police car was later found with a bullet hole.
Posts from the same category:
- Driver arrested after 39 found dead in truck near London
- Six dead in hours-long New York-area shootout
- Read the full impeachment inquiry testimony of Pence aide Jennifer Williams
- South Korea police say they may have found serial killer
- Canada deploys divers in search for fugitive teen murder suspects