An Alabama police officer staged a shooting last month to make it look like he was under attack, a police chief said Thursday. Birmingham Police Chief Patrick Smith said that Officer Keith Buchanan made a distress call early July 21 while patrolling an isolated area. Shots could be heard in the background, and an abandoned police car was later found with a bullet hole.
Posts from the same category:
- South Korea police say they may have found serial killer
- Canada deploys divers in search for fugitive teen murder suspects
- Missing Oregon 2-Year-Old Found Dead in Montana
- Death of troubled officer whose gun wasn't taken away marks record number of suicides in NYPD
- De Blasio Says Justice Given to Eric Garner—Family Says No