Britain’s Prince William and his wife Kate landed in Pakistan’s capital Islamabad on Friday, after turbulence forced the couple to stay overnight in Lahore in a change to their tightly-choreographed itinerary. On Thursday an RAF Voyager carrying the royals, who are on a four-day official visit to Pakistan, aborted landings in Islamabad and nearby Rawalpindi due to severe turbulence.
Posts from the same category:
- Brexit crisis grows as opposition rejects snap election call
- Meghan Markle stuns in Banana Republic trench dress while on royal tour
- U.S. will aggressively enforce sanctions over Iran tanker: State Department official
- Armed man arrested at Walmart in Springfield, Missouri, charged with felony
- Satellite images show activity around Iranian-flagged tanker