Britain’s Prince William and his wife Kate landed in Pakistan’s capital Islamabad on Friday, after turbulence forced the couple to stay overnight in Lahore in a change to their tightly-choreographed itinerary. On Thursday an RAF Voyager carrying the royals, who are on a four-day official visit to Pakistan, aborted landings in Islamabad and nearby Rawalpindi due to severe turbulence.
Posts from the same category:
- Pakistan Backs Off Prosecuting Chinese Sex Traffickers to Preserve Economic Ties to Beijing: Report
- Americans stranded at Pakistan airport after cruise ship was denied entry to multiple countries over coronavirus fears
- Pakistan pulls back on prosecuting Chinese sex traffickers
- Brexit crisis grows as opposition rejects snap election call
- Meghan Markle stuns in Banana Republic trench dress while on royal tour