Prosecutors in Florida believe a 60-year-old man building a “dungeon” under his home is the so-called pillowcase rapist, who authorities say broke into women’s houses and concealed his face with pillows and towels in as many as 40 assaults in the state since the 1980s.Robert Koehler was arrested on 18 January after authorities say they tied his DNA to samples collected from a 1983 case. The sample also matched DNA collected from several other cases between 1981 and 1986, according to the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office.
Posts from the same category:
- Chinese man charged with taking photos of US Navy base
- Accused Chinese Spy Pleads Guilty in U.S. ‘Dead-Drop’ Sting
- Miami-Dade teachers union ratifies new contract. Starting teachers to get big raise
- South Korea police say they may have found serial killer
- Jeffrey Epstein dies in apparent suicide in New York jail