After being blocked from testifying in the House impeachment inquiry, Gordon Sondland, U.S. ambassador to the EU and a central player in the Ukraine controversy, will appear before Congress next week.
Posts from the same category:
- Sondland, key witness in Ukraine probe, blocked from testimony in midnight call
- Democrats release impeachment resolution that calls for open hearings
- Rep. Katie Hill, freshman targeted by revenge porn, resigns with a blast at Trump
- Trump Lawyers to Senate: Reject ‘Defective’ Impeachment Articles to Protect the ‘Will of the American People’
- Not much for Trump to be thankful for in latest impeachment news