After being blocked from testifying in the House impeachment inquiry, Gordon Sondland, U.S. ambassador to the EU and a central player in the Ukraine controversy, will appear before Congress next week.
Posts from the same category:
- Sondland, key witness in Ukraine probe, blocked from testimony in midnight call
- Democrats release impeachment resolution that calls for open hearings
- Former Acting Attorney General: ‘Abuse of Power Is Not a Crime’
- Trump ally Lindsey Graham lashes out at Democrats’ impeachment inquiry: ‘It’s a danger to the presidency’
- Giuliani says he will cooperate with Trump impeachment inquiry — only if the president gives him the green light