Joe Biden’s campaign announced on Friday a paid media campaign targeting Asian-American and Pacific Islander communities that will include digital, radio and print ads airing nationally and in 16 key states.
Posts from the same category:
- Biden campaign jumps on Woodward interview to pin COVID deaths on Trump's 'playing it down'
- McConnell campaign hires student from viral DC encounter
- Kamala Harris suffers new blow as aide resigns with scathing letter: 'I've never seen staff treated so poorly'
- Biden eyes GOP supporters while Trump focuses on his base
- Harris Releases Plan for Six Months of Taxpayer-Funded Family Leave