Authorities served search warrants Wednesday at locations in California and Washington state in the investigation of the disappearance of college student Kristin Smart in 1996. Smart, who attended California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, vanished while returning from a party in the central coast city.
Posts from the same category:
- Criminal investigation opens into fire aboard California dive boat: source
- 33 bodies recovered after California dive boat disaster
- Iran oil tanker pursued by US turns off tracker near Syria
- PHOTOS: Deadly shooting at California football party
- Report: California prisoner confesses to killing 2 molesters