The wife of Zimbabwe’s vice president, who faces charges of attempting to murder her husband, has sued over access to their children and home, court papers showed Friday. Marry Mubaiwa, 38, who is the wife of Vice President Constantino Chiwenga, 63, was arrested last month on allegations of attempted murder, fraud and contravening currency laws by transferring about $1 million abroad. According to an affidavit filed Thursday, she has not seen her children, and troops have barred her from their matrimonial home.
Posts from the same category:
- New wife, 26, charged with exploiting husband, 77, for money
- New ICE Program Exposes Hundreds of Fraudulent ‘Family Units’ Trying to Cross The Border
- Dubai ruler's wife seeks UK forced marriage protection order for children
- Retired Detective Murdered His Wife to ‘Enjoy’ Retirement With New Lover: Prosecutors
- Texas man wanted for allegedly divorcing his wife without her knowledge