A former head of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards threatened on Sunday to turn the Israeli cities of Haifa and Tel Aviv “to dust” if the US attacks targets in Iran. “If America takes any measures after our military response, we will turn Tel Aviv and Haifa to dust,” Mohsen Rezai, who currently heads the Expediency Council, a top state body, said in a Tweet.
Posts from the same category:
- Ex-CIA boss: "There will be dead Americans" after Iran general killed
- U.S. airstrikes in Iraq and Syria hit sites linked to Iran
- The Latest: Iran imposes sanctions on US think tank
- Israel: Iran, Hezbollah intensifying missile efforts
- Iran says it will inject gas into centrifuges at Fordow on Wednesday