Donnie Cleveland Lance, 66, is scheduled to receive a lethal injection Wednesday. The board on Monday declassified a clemency application filed by Lance’s lawyers. Stephanie Lance Cape and Jessie Lance, the now-adult children of Donnie and Joy Lance, have submitted a letter to the parole board and plan to ask for mercy at Tuesday’s hearing.
Posts from the same category:
- Georgia sets execution for man convicted of killing 2 people
- Biden lawyers say Trump won’t win the election in Supreme Court
- Double-murderer deported to Germany after decades in US jail
- Who is speaking at the Republican National Convention, and why
- Ghislaine Maxwell says she hadn't been in contact with Jeffrey Epstein for more than 10 years before his death