Donnie Cleveland Lance, 66, is scheduled to receive a lethal injection Wednesday. The board on Monday declassified a clemency application filed by Lance’s lawyers. Stephanie Lance Cape and Jessie Lance, the now-adult children of Donnie and Joy Lance, have submitted a letter to the parole board and plan to ask for mercy at Tuesday’s hearing.
Posts from the same category:
- Georgia sets execution for man convicted of killing 2 people
- Double-murderer deported to Germany after decades in US jail
- Russian couple face losing custody of child after protest
- Kamala Harris suffers new blow as aide resigns with scathing letter: 'I've never seen staff treated so poorly'
- Zimbabwe's VP wife sues husband over access to children, house