Troubling details about the shooting of Breonna Taylor and an ongoing effort by a grand juror to be allowed to speak publicly about the case signal that it didn’t end with the grand jury report on Sept. 23.
Posts from the same category:
- 'Shooting like crazy': Chaotic scene described in Breonna Taylor grand jury recordings
- Sole Witness Who Heard Cops Announce Themselves in Breonna Taylor Raid Changed His Story
- Kentucky's Black Republican attorney general comes under fire in Breonna Taylor probe
- Louisville small businesses caught in the middle as Breonna Taylor protests continue
- Why It’s Unlikely the McCabe Grand Jury Voted against Indictment