Louisiana's highest court won't review a life sentence for Fair Wayne Bryant, who was convicted of attempting to steal a pair of hedge clippers in 1997.
Posts from the same category:
- Black man's life sentence in stolen hedge clippers case is 'cruel and unusual,' Louisiana judge says
- Convicted rapist freed from life sentence by mistake
- New Mexico man gets life for killing family as teen
- US murderer executed after choosing electric chair
- Trump accuses California Democrats of 'incredible stupidity' in row over John Wayne's white supremacy remarks