Rep. Adam Schiff, the lead House prosecutor, called on Chief Justice John Roberts to expedite rulings on any disputes between Congress and President Trump over witness testimony and documents, if the Senate votes to allow them.
Posts from the same category:
- Chief Justice Roberts won't compel witnesses to testify at Trump impeachment trial, legal expert says
- At Senate trial, chief justice again tosses out Rand Paul's whistleblower question
- Schiff on why Democrats didn’t call the Ukraine whistleblower to testify
- Impeachment witnesses tested Republican defenses of Trump one by one
- Schiff takes charge of impeachment, issues stern warnings to Trump and Pompeo