National security adviser Robert O’Brien said Tuesday evening there had been “absolutely” no retaliation involved in Friday’s departure of Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman from the National Security Council, even as President Trump seemed to indicate that the military would “look into” whether to take disciplinary action against the Army officer.
Posts from the same category:
- Iran fires missiles at multiple U.S. positions in Iraq in retaliation for Soleimani killing
- The Latest: Trump dismisses national security adviser Bolton
- Rand Paul Rails Against Trump’s Soleimani Strike: ‘I Hate This’
- School workers who used Sharpie to color in black teen’s hair in Texas are being sued
- PHOTOS: China marks 70 years of communism with massive show of force