A series of personnel changes placing Trump loyalists in key Defense Department positions has sparked rumors of plans for dramatic action in the waning days of his presidency, but a number of former national security officials see it more as the chaotic final days of an outgoing administration.
Posts from the same category:
- 'We're not some banana republic': National security adviser defends removal of Trump impeachment witness from White House job
- Brazil inmates 'suffocated' during transfer after jail riot
- 11 Children Among 26 People Shot During Single Weekend of Gun Violence in Chicago
- Sources: Russian aggression against U.S. intelligence satellites sparks congressional briefing
- Obama reportedly moved his speaking slot at the DNC so he could 'pass the torch' to Harris