As Chinese officials face allegations of locking down information about the spread of the coronavirus, U.S. intelligence agencies have been helping in governmentwide efforts to gather information about the disease’s global spread.
Posts from the same category:
- CORRECTED-WRAPUP 8-American dies of coronavirus in China; five Britons infected in French Alps
- China scrambles to contain 'strengthening' virus
- Ex-CIA Officer Sentenced to 19 Years in Chinese Espionage Conspiracy
- U.S. announces more coronavirus cases, details quarantine plans for returning travelers
- U.S. Declares Public Health Emergency Over Coronavirus and Will Deny Entry to Foreign Nationals Who Have Been in China