As Chinese officials face allegations of locking down information about the spread of the coronavirus, U.S. intelligence agencies have been helping in governmentwide efforts to gather information about the disease’s global spread.
Posts from the same category:
- CORRECTED-WRAPUP 8-American dies of coronavirus in China; five Britons infected in French Alps
- China scrambles to contain 'strengthening' virus
- China detains professor who criticised Xi over coronavirus
- Ex-CIA Officer Sentenced to 19 Years in Chinese Espionage Conspiracy
- Beijing asks some U.S. media to submit information about their China operations