Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer called on his Republican colleagues to allow witnesses after the revelation that former national security adviser John Bolton will say in an upcoming book that President Trump told him he wanted Ukraine aid tied to investigations.
Posts from the same category:
- GOP Sen. Mike Braun: 'It'll be interesting to see' how Senate Republicans react to Bolton's bombshell
- The Latest: Trump dismisses national security adviser Bolton
- 'We're not some banana republic': National security adviser defends removal of Trump impeachment witness from White House job
- Chief Justice Roberts won't compel witnesses to testify at Trump impeachment trial, legal expert says
- Impeachment endgame: Here's what we know about how and when the Senate trial will end